Quotall attends BIBA for the first time and offers promotion
Show promotion for a free product build up to the value of £5,000 for four companies booking a demonstration with Quotall during BIBA 2019
London, 9th May, 2019: Insurance e-trading specialist Quotall has announced that it will be offering a unique product build promotion to all delegates during the two days of BIBA in Manchester, 15th to 16th May, 2019.
Quotall will be giving demonstrations of their system on their stand D78 and are looking to meet representatives from brokers, MGAs and insurers who want to:
- Discuss the systems strategy for their business
- Consolidate business onto a single platform
- Replace a legacy system
- Find a system for a scheme or make a scheme available (B2C or B2B2C)
- Launch a new broker portal
- Discuss how they could better digitally market their business
Preview the latest system update
Quotall will also be previewing the latest version of its system exclusively to BIBA 2019 attendees. The update will introduce significant enhancements to the portal, user experience and back office functionality and will be rolled out after the show.
Exclusive ‘Free Product Build’ Show Promotion
Quotall are offering an exclusive BIBA 2019 Show promotional offer to build a single product on the Quotall platform up to a maximum build cost of £5,000 (defined against an agreed, fixed specification and cost quotation).
The promotion is open to new clients provided Quotall has not quoted for the product previously. To register for the offer a company must meet the entry criteria below and book a demonstration of the Quotall system at the BIBA 2019 show. The closing date for registering for the offer is 17th May 2019.
The system demonstration must be held at the BIBA 2019 Show or by 1st September 2019, and to qualify for this promotional offer a company must satisfy a minimum of 2 of the following criteria:
- Capacity to already be agreed or in place under a formal TOBA with an insurer or MGA.
- Product already trading to a minimum annual GWP of £250k, or business plan presented to confirm expected volumes.
- Product build to commence against an agreed, fixed specification by 31st December, 2019.
The full details and terms and conditions of the offer can be viewed on the Quotall website here.